7.30.2009

Summer Camp

If we look really tired in this picture, it is because WE WERE! I think Jarrett got a total of 15 hours of sleep ALL week! This was my first year to attend Breakaway Camp, and it was awesome! The last time I attended a camp was 10 years ago when I was in high school, and boy have things changed!! I never had Starbucks, Marble Slab, Smoothie King, YouTube night, a band from Sweden or anything like that at youth camp! The worship band was amazing, and the speaker was amazing and I just really had a great week worshipping God! There were over 500 middle schoolers there, and I just loved getting to know the Grace girls better.
I was pretty proud to have my husband as a member of the P.O.O.P. squad at camp. Here they are in action....and yes that is a real mustache on my husband. SCARY!