There are so many things I have yet to document, so I'm going to TRY to remember them and get them down so that I don't forget them.
- He loves to lay in bed with us before he goes to his room each night. We cuddle, play and read books. When its time for bed Jarrett picks him up and tells him it is time to go night-night. He then starts waving at me and blows me kisses as he heads out the door. Sometimes he is even the one to say nigh-nigh when he is ready to go to bed.
- He also gives us kisses and he always adds the mwah sound to it. I guess I must do that when I kiss him.
- He does pretty good eating with a fork. He still uses his hand, but he is getting better.
- When we are walking somewhere and he is holding one of our hands, he will reach for the other hands so that he is holding both of our hands.
- He blows raspberries on our bellies to make "tooting" noises.
- After dinner he says bath and runs to the bathtub. I guess this is a result of how routine oriented we are!
- He climbs on everything!