8.30.2011

28 Weeks


I am just about to start the final trimester.  It's gone really fast, but at the same time it still feels like forever until we get to meet our little girl.  The worst symptoms I have are pain in my heartburn at night, lower stomach, aching ankles and aching feet.  Other than that, I feel pretty good.  I've gained a little over 20 lbs.  so I am right at where I was with Lawson.  I wanted it to be less this time, but my eating habits just won't allow it!  Tomorrow I have my glucose test in the afternoon.  I'm nervous since it isn't until 3:45.  I have to watch every bite I eat.  The thing I miss the most is Diet Coke and regular coffee.  I usually allow myself a half-caf cup of coffee in the morning, but that is about it.  We are already counting down the weeks until she gets here, and I can not wait to see her sweet face and hold her.

Here is another picture of me at 28 weeks.  We actually had my parents watch Lawson and went to a surprise birthday party.  I hate leaving him, but I was glad that we did.  We had a nice relaxed evening with friends. 

No comments: