7.15.2010

Vacation 2010

The week of July 4th mom and dad treated us to a vacation on Galveston Island. Our original plan had been to go to Orange Beach, AL but because of the oil spill we had to change our plans. I was pretty bummed since I had been to Galveston a bunch of times and had in my mind that it was dirty. However, I was pleasantly suprised and we had an amazing vacation! We found a resort on the island called Pointe West and it was amazing. It had an infinity pool that overlooked the ocean and felt kind of "mexican resortish" minus the turquoise water. There were trails that we all rode bikes, scooters and walked on. The weather was perfect and we had a great time on the Seawall for the 4th of July fireworks. Moody Gardens


I loved watching the three boys together.

It was our first vaction with the ENTIRE family (mom, dad, Aaron, Ashley, Abram, Asher, me, Jarrett and Lawson) and it was a GREAT 7 nights!

No comments: