9.06.2010

Labor Day Weekend at the Cabin

We spent all of Labor Day weekend at my parents cabin in Broken Bow, OK. It is absolutley the most peaceful, relaxing place. We love to take weekend trips there to get away and relax. My parents came down on Saturday, and Aaron, Ashley and the boys came down on Sunday. We ate an amazing rib dinner on Sunday night with all the fixings and peach cobbler for dessert. I probably gained 5 lbs! We all went out in my dad's truck to look for deer on Sunday night. The big boys and dads sat in the back of the truck. I'm not sure if that is legal, but we never got above 30 mph, so they were pretty safe. There were deer everywhere.
Abram is a great little cousin. He loves to "take care" of Lawson. He is teaching Lawson about dinosaurs in this picture. I asked him if he wanted to be a teacher when he grows up, and he said "I already am. I'm teaching Lawson".
We had a wonderful time at the cabin, and are so blessed that my parents let us use it whenever we want.

No comments: