2.14.2011

Valentine's Weekend

After being in Austin all week, I came home to a busy weekend.  Saturday morning started out with a baby shower for Kim, one of my friends I've had since Kindergarten. I think her bedding is adorable!
 And she also looks great with her baby belly!  Baby boy Cael is due around Lawson's birthday.  I think it would be pretty neat if they had the same birthday.  I guess we will see! 
Saturday night we were invited to a Valentine's Party hosted by my friend Bekah (on the right).  It was a fondue party, and was a lot of fun.  We had steak and shrimp and sat around and talked.  I had never had fondue before, so it was a fun experience.  Jarrett's mom was staying with us, so she was able to keep Lawson while we went.  It really was a nice night out.


To be honest, I'm not really into V-day, so I told Jarrett I just wanted him to wash my car instead of getting me anything.  Here is a picture of me and my Valentine!

No comments: