5.02.2011

Camping Trip

This past weekend we headed out to Cypress Springs for a camping trip.  It was so much fun.  At one point I told Jarrett I wasn't sure if I was tired or relaxed.  It's been so long since I have relaxed I couldn't remember what it felt like!

My parents were supposed to camp with us, but they backed out because my dad sold their camper a couple of weeks before the trip that had been planned for a month!!  He will pretty much sell anything he owns for the right price! haha

Lawson took the longest nap ever in the camper.

 We also went for a bike ride.  We got this trailer for Lawson to ride in behind the bike.  He loved it!!
 After Lawson's nap he enjoyed a Fudge Round and Capri Sun.

 Jarrett and the guys caught tons of fish, and spent forever cleaning them.  I can't wait to have a fish fry!
We have really loved our camper and love camping.  Cypress Springs is beautful and it is just so fun to be right on the water.  We did cut our trip a little short because there was talk of terrible storms headed our way.  I got nervous, so Jarrett packed us up and we headed home at about 9:00 on Saturday night.  Better safe than sorry is how I feel!  We still had a fun trip and squeezed in lots of activities.

No comments: