7.02.2011

20 Weeks Half Way There

I hit the 20 weeks mark and can hardly believe that we are half way there.  Up until now, I have barely even felt pregnant (other than a few symptoms mainly in the first trimester).   However, it seemed like once I reached 20 weeks, it all of a sudden hit me. 

The worst symptom I have experienced in the second trimester has been terrible headaches that hang around for 3 days.  It has also recently gotten harder to keep up with Lawson.  Of course, he is everywhere!  I have started sleeping on my side rather than my stomach and I get up a million times to use the restroom at night.

I definitely feel like I'm gaining weight differently this time around.  I've gained 10 pounds, but I feel like it is more "all over" than it was with Lawson.

I will be ready for this little girl to be here, but I am also just trying to relax and cherish each moment with Lawson.

2 comments:

Toni said...

You look adorable! She will be here before you know it. Crazy how fast it all happens!

Otte, Party of Five said...

so exciting!!! <3