5.04.2012

Lauralyn 6 Months Old


Weight: 15.1 lbs
Height: 26 in.
Diaper: 2
Clothes: 6 months

It has been half a year since Lauralyn was born and although it was the most exhausting half a year of my life, she has brought more joy to our family than I could have ever imagined.  It is so amazing to watch my little girl grow and to see her and Lawson interacting more and more every day.

She has started really sleeping through the night almost every night.  I nurse her at 8:00 and then she sleeps until I get her up at 5:20 to nurse before I get ready for work.  I do hear her in the monitor in the middle of the night, but she usually just rolls over and finds her pacifier and falls back asleep. 

She still eats baby oatmeal at supper and has also tried green beans.  She made funny faces, but still seemed to like it. 

She still rolls and scoots like crazy.  And we have to watch her around the fire place, ottoman and any room that has a hard surface she could bump into.  She isn't sitting up on her own yet.  She is close, but wobbly and usually falls over reaching for the closest toy, remote, shirt whatever she can get her hands on!!

No comments: