11.17.2009

My Baby Boy

The night before our "big" sonogram, I could barely sleep. All I could think about is seeing that baby moving in my belly and watching its heart beat on the screen. And of course will I be decorating in blue or pink!!

I took the whole day off of work. Jarrett and I got to our appointment a little early, but unfortunately got called back about 45 minutes late! My mom was there too. I was a ball of anxiousness!!

Almost as soon as the technician got the goop on my belly, she said "Oh, it's a boy!!, he just showed me." Then she went about taking all of the pictures she needed. I was still focused on seeing that heartbeat, once I did it set in that we were having a boy and I instantly fell in love with him. He looked perfect in all the pictures and is for sure a boy! We are working on naming him and getting his room ready.

Here is one of his pictures....I think he has my nose!!

2 comments:

Toni said...

ahhh! I am so very excited for you, baby boys are precious!

Otte, Party of Five said...

Awwww! A boy!!! :) Yay... I'm sooo excited for ya'll!