2.22.2010

Snow Day and Valentine's Day

Unfortunately when it snowed in Lindale, I was in Austin at a technology conference. It was rainy and cold there, and I was working on Friday while everyone else was building frosty. Jarrett did take pictures for me so that I could see our house. It was beautiful!! There is a chance it may snow again on Wednesday, but I am not holding my breath.Valentine's this year was a little anti climatic. I told Jarrett that I didn't want anything, for some reason it just felt like another day. He did surprise me with flowers and chocolates and dinner at Julian's so it actually turned into a fun day!! We also went to Gander Mountain where he got a turkey call....my gift to him for v-day. Little did I know he would spend a large part of the afternoon practicing his call!!!

No comments: