3.03.2010

34 Week Appointment



Yesterday we had our 34 week appointment, I was happy that Jarrett was able to be there with me. I fully expected it to be like every other appointment before, and it started off that way. My blood pressure was good, and I have now gained a total of 34 pounds. However, when the doctor came in she just looked at my belly with a little bit of shock. Now it for sure has grown, but I didn't think it was bigger than normal. She took my measurements and I am measuring at 38 weeks!! As soon as she said that Jarrett's face turned red...I think he thought that meant we would be having the baby in the next week. She said either you have a very large baby boy or there is a lot of fluid in there. So we get to wait until next Thursday to have a sonogram and see how big this boy really is. I am excited, but a little panicked to think he may be coming sooner than expected. She also threw out the term c-section which really makes me nervous, but I'm not going to worry about it until we know more from the sonogram. So now I am counting the days until next Thursday when we will know something more, and in the mean time I'm getting as much ready as possible.

No comments: