3.26.2010

What Will this Weekend Hold?

I officially had my last prenatal appointment today at 11:00. Jarrett and I went in having no idea what to expect and to our surprise, we will be having our little boy on Monday!!! After getting checked Dr. Klouda she said that I am ready and if we don't move things along soon, this boy will be two big to deliver naturally. So due date is April 10th, but he will be here March 29. I think we are still in shock. It is just so real now! Jarrett said he wasn't sure how to react laugh, cry, or throw up!! We are so excited and so ready!!

So this weekend Jarrett has Overdrive so he will only be home at night. As for me...I've already got a lot of things I want to get done. Maybe I've gone crazy, but tonight I came home and with my skirt still on, I put on Jarrett's work boots, marched in the backyard, weed-eated and blew off the back porch. I'm sure I was a sight with my huge belly, skirt and boots!! But there were just a few places that were bothering me!! I thought about mowing....but came to my senses. So, we will see what tomorrow holds! For sure a manicure, pedicure and car wash, but I will let someone else do it!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

That is HILARIOUS! I can just picture that! And now look, Little Lawson is finally here! Congrats to you both. He is just precious! :)