3.02.2011

Camping

I love camping.  It is probably one of the most relaxing and fun things to do.  When I say camping, I'm talking about with AC and electricity, in an RV!

I found these pictures from a camping trip we took a while back to Cypress Springs outside of Winnsboro.  It for sure is my favorite place to camp.

Below is our very first camper as a couple.  It was a tight squeeze since we had a pack and play in it for Lawson to sleep!  This is the first and only time we camped in this one.  We turned around and sold it right after this camping trip because it had no bathroom which made for some interesting nights when I had to use the restroom in the middle of the night!

JeJe and Papaw camped with us, and Abram and Asher came down and stayed for a night.

We always enjoy eating!!

And fishing.




Lawson wearing camo!

  

Last weekend we camped at Tyler State Park.  We had a wonderful time, just the three of us.  Lawson is a great camper and he loves being outside.  Once again we ate good, thanks to my husband who is a wonderful cook. We also hiked around the lake.

 And played outside.
 Lawson loves to wave bye-bye.

We feel blessed to get to experience these times with Lawson.  I have so many wonderful memories of camping with my family, so I'm hoping to make many wonderful memories with Lawson and any future children we may have.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I haven't seen these pics of the boys camping with y'all! Sooo CuTe!!! Thanks for sharing! It looks like y'all had lots of FuN!