3.17.2011

I Didn't Expect this So Fast

This coming weekend Jarrett and I will be headed to Cabo San Lucas to attend a wedding.  There was an indications that I might be pregnant, but to be completely honest I did not "feel" pregnant at all.  

Well, it turns out that crazy little second pink line showed up very faintly on the test.  I really was shocked because with Lawson I just knew that I was pregnant.  This time, I really thought the test would show negative.  As with Lawson at first it did, but then all of a suddent that faint second pink line appeared.

I took the test at work, so I decided to wait until Jarrett got home from work that night to tell him.  As soon as he drove in the garage, I couldn't quit smiling.  I handed him the test when he walked in the door, his eyes got real big and he said "I had a gut feeling your were".  He was the one who encouraged me to take a test before Cabo, but he didn't know I had taken it at work.

To be honest, it hasn't sunk in yet.  I still don't feel pregant at all.  I'm four weeks right now and at this time with Lawson, my body was "telling" me I was pregnant.  It will be interesting to see how different this pregnancy is from the last.

We told Lawson that he is going to be a big brother, but we will wait a while to tell everyone else.

1 comment:

Toni said...

So very happy for you Amanda! Such a blessing!