2.04.2012

3 Months Old


Weight:  Over 11 lbs
Clothes: 0-3 month
Diaper: 1
Shoes: 0


Still our little smiley girl!  And still not our great sleeper!  The biggest change this month is that we moved her to her crib.  It actually wasn't as hard as I thought it would be on me, I think I just knew it was time.  I've tried everything in terms of her schedule for bed time, and have found what works best for now.  She gets a bath at around 8 or 8:30 and then between 8:30 and 9 I nurse her and put her to bed.  She does great until about 2:00 am.  She gets up, and since I'm up I go ahead and nurse her.  Sometimes she goes back to sleep, sometimes it takes an hour to get her settled.  To say I'm exhausted at 5:00 am when my alarm goes off is an understatement!  And actually she sometimes wakes up at around 4:30, so that is usually when my day starts.  Oh well, I told Jarrett the line "I can sleep when I'm dead" keeps running through my head!  I'm hoping she will get used to be in the crib soon and will start sleeping better. 

I will say that her smiles and cuddles make all the lack of sleep worth it!  She is very happy and content and for the most part an easy baby.  She rolled from her tummy to her back the day after she turned 3 months, which is crazy because I never put her on her tummy, I just happened to do it that night.

I've started putting her on a blanket on the floor more, and Lawson loves to lay beside her.  He has also gotten big enough to hold her for a few seconds and he ALWAYS likes to give her kisses.  He has gotten really good at trying to take care of her and putting her pacifier back in.   

Here is a little comparison of her and Lawson at about the same age.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Man they look SO much alike!!! Little sweet cuties!