2.14.2012

Valentine's Day Stress

Holidays stress me out!  And now that I have a little one in "school", I really feel stressed.  Just the thought of being crafty and cutesy, stresses me out!!  Don't get me wrong, I want everything to be just right and I want to make things special, and most of all I want to be thoughtful when it comes to creating treats or gifts or Valentines for others, but still it stresses me out.  I'm really not sure how I'm going to handle Kindergarten and on up!  And on a similar crafty note, Pinterest stresses me out!!!! 

Now that I got that out of the way....I did make cookies for Lawson and Lauralyn's babysitter.  They were a modified version of cookies I have been making for years.  Peanut butter with a heart Reeses in the middle.  Easy, festive, and yummy!  I also had Lawson decorate the bag.  All I had were brown paper sacks, so I drew a heart on them and let Lawson go to town with crayons. 

I am a little stressed still because Lawson doesn't go to "school" on Tuesday/Thursdays.  Therefore I didn't do Valentines for his class because he wasn't there.  I REALLY hope I wasn't supposed to because nothing is worse to me than getting a gift and not giving one.  STRESS!

And here are my precious little Valentines...dressing them in cute holiday outfits does NOT stress me out.  Well...maybe a little because I hate spending money on clothes for one day.  Luckily for me this year, both of these are hand me downs!





Anyways, Happy Valentines Day!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Sooooo cute!!! And I am CRACKING up at how you are stressing! It's the opposite for me. It's like a fun, creative stress reliever to craft. I think because it is just mindless activity. I didn't send stuff to SL since Owen wasn't there either in Tursdays so we will be in re same boat if they get valentines on Wed!! :)