1.28.2011

Sick Day

Yesterday I was home with my boy because he was sick.  He was up the night before from 3:00 to 4:00 and just couldn't seem to get comfortable.  I stayed home from work and took him to the doctor. He has an ear infection and an upper respiratoy infection. 

This is us at the doctor's office.  You can tell we were both tired!

Last night he was up about 4 times and just could not get comfortable. It broke my heart because I can tell he feels so bad.  I put him in bed with us for a little while, and was tempted to just let him sleep with us!  Man I was tired this morning when my alarm clock went off at 5:45.  Hopefully the antibiotics will fight the infection, and he will be back to his normal self soon. 

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Poor Baby! Hope he's better soon!! Sending love from Aunt Sugar! (That'll do it! ;)